EUROFORUM is a management conference on “CO2-Recycling: from climate killer to raw material”, 1 and 2 July in Dusseldorf Germany. Please find a English brochure attached. Note that the early bird discout of €200,- is valid until April 24.
The highlights of the conference are:
- Political frameworks for the financing of major industrial projects
- Technologies for CO2 reuse: the revival of electrochemistry and advances in biotechnology
- Products made from CO2 : commercial success with foam, methanol and building materials
- CO2 products for energy storage (power to gas, power to liquids)
- International examples of successful business processes and market-building
- Financing and investment opportunities in “green technologies”
As representative of SCOT, Grant Wilson (the University of Sheffield) will also give a 30-minute presentation about the Strategic European Innovation Research Agenda for Carbon Dioxide Uitlisation.
The conference language is German, but a simultaneous translation German/English will be provided.
EUROFORUM is a division of INFORMA, one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialised information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organisations around the world. EUROFORUM Deutschland SE is one of the leading seminar and conference providers in German-speaking countries.