ACI’s 4th Carbon Dioxide Utilization Conference 2015 will explore commercial aspects of carbon dioxide applications in several industries such as chemical, oil & gas, power and cultivation. The conference will evaluate potential benefits and challenges of investments in carbon dioxide utilization as well as analysing effects of joint ventures on carbon dioxide monetization.
The two day conference will consist of series of informative presentations followed by an interactive Q&A session. You will have an opportunity to participate in a panel discussion which will give deep insight on the views shared from different angles of the carbon dioxide utilization.
Exlusive site visit: Skyonic's Mineralization Plant. San Antonio, Texas, USA. Tuesday 24th of February, 2015
During the afternoon of Tuesday 24th of February, a limited number of conference attendees will receive the unique opportunity to attend a site visit to Capitol SkyMine: the world's first for profit carbon mineralization plant.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated to first come first serve basis. Please register you attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference. Transport will be provided to and from conference venue.
- CO2 Utilization industry: US in Global Context
- Policies and regulations on CO2 Utilization
- CO2 sourcing: ensuring a reliable supply
- Challenges and opportunities in the transportation of CO2
- CO2 Utilization in the power industry
- CO2 as raw material in chemicals and fuel
- CO2 Utilization in the oil and gas industry
- CO2 in cultivation
Confirmed speakers include:
- Narasi Sridhar, Director, Materials Program, Strategic Research & Innovation, DNV GL (Chairman)
- Joe Jones, CEO, Skyonic Corporation
- Martin Devenney, COO & President, CO2 to Products, Calera Corporation
- Timothy Held, Chief Technology Officer, Echogen Power Systems
- Bruce Dannenberg, Founder & CEO, Phytonix Corporation
- Hamad Al-Tassan, General Manager, SABIC
- Mark Allen, VP- Intergrated Carbon Solutions, Accelergy Corporation
- Mark Muir, COO, GreenFire Energy
- Thomas A. Buscheck, Group Leader, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- James J. Pasch, Principal Investigator, Sandia National Laboratories
- Amin Salehi-Khojin, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Barry Worthington, Executive Director, The United States Energy Association (USEA)
- Emily Cole, Chief Science Officer, Liquid Light
- Murray Reynolds, Director of Technical Services, Ferus Inc.
- Susan D. Hovorka, Senior Research Scientist, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas at Austin.
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the event with a 30-45 minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
Karina Pomeranceva, email: email@example.com.
More information can be found at the event website: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/conferences/eu-cco4.asp